My Toddler Is A Cat (Pt 2)
– Whatever side of the door she’s on is the wrong one.
– Has accidentally closed herself in the bathroom more than once.
– The red dot is both fascinating and scary. It must be caught.
– No roll of toilet paper is safe.
– Knows the exact spot in the foyer where piteous wails will echo through the whole house.
– Will cheerfully ignore both Mommy and Daddy’s request for cuddles, but the moment there’s food involved, it’s all smiles and sweetness.
– Mommy and/or Daddy must be watching before things can be knocked over.
– Has a sixth sense for when Mommy or Daddy will need to get up soon, so that she may plop down in our lap.
– Likes to lick plastic.